My moist turkey meatloaf is healthy and full of flavor! The Ketchup sauce makes this dish unbelievably delicious!
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup white onion, diced
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a shallow dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all meatloaf ingredients with your hands or in a stand mixer using the paddle attachment and mix well. Pour mixture into baking dish and shape into a loaf.
- In a small bowl whisk together sauce ingredients until combined and spread over meatloaf. (I like to save a little to serve along side the meatloaf).
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until loaf is cooked through. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.