So moist and delicious! I absolutely love banana bread for breakfast, a snack or dessert 🙂
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large bananas, ripe, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a loaf baking pan and set aside.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, white sugar, salt and cinnamon into a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl using a hand or stand mixer, beat brown sugar and butter on low speed until sugar has completely dissolved.
- Add beaten egg and vanilla and mix on low until fully combined.
- Add mashed bananas and flour mixture and beat for about 30 seconds. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before removing from pan.