I have made all kinds of energy balls and these are by far my favorite! So much flavor going on in this ball of goodness! Perfect afternoon snack or pre/post workout snack.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecans, halves
- In a food processor, put all of the ingredients (nuts first).
- Pulse the mixture a couple times. Remove the lid and use a spatula to pull mixture off the sides (this ensures the mixture will be evenly mixed). Place lid back on and pulse a couple more times, just until all ingredient are combined.
- Dump mixture into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator to set for at least 30 minutes. Remove and roll into 1 inch balls. Place in an air tight container in fridge.