This dish has so much flavor with a bit of a kick from my spice rub. So good!
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley for garnish, optional
- In a small bowl combine all the spices together. Brush shrimp with 1 tablespoon of olive oil then toss in spice mixture until each shrimp is fully coated on both sides.
- In a large skillet heat remaining oil over high heat. Once oil is hot, add shrimp and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.