We love pesto on almost everything! So good and so good for you!
- 3 cups fresh basil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a food processor blend basil, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic and red pepper.
- Slowly pour in oil while mixing, then add salt and pepper.
- Scrape the sides and pulse a couple more times to make sure everything is well blended.
- Serve over pasta, chicken, fish and so much more!