- 1 lb tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup green olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and place tilapia. Drizzle with olive oil and top with salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder and paprika, then place tomatoes, olives and capers over tilapia.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until white and flaky.
- Remove and squeeze lemon juice over fish and garnish with parsley.