M&m and Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
I have made many desserts, and this one has always been my husbands favorite! I literally make these weekly 🙂
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup m&ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil and spray generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat butter, brown sugar and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until combined.
- Lower the speed of the mixer to low and slowly add in flour and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and m&ms.
- Transfer batter into baking dish and smooth the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until edges are golden brown and middle is set.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.