Cinnamon Apple Monkey Bread with a Cream Cheese Glaze
Oh soo good!!
- 2 (17.5 oz) cans cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
- 1 large green apple, peeled, diced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a bundt pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Open cinnamon roll tubes and set icing aside. Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters.
- In a small bowl combine sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. In another small bowl place the apple pieces. Pour half of the sugar mixture over the apples an toss to coat. Place half of the apple mixture in the bottom of bundt pan.
- Roll half of the dough pieces in the remaining sugar mixture and toss to coat. Place on top of apples in pan.
- Sprinkle remaining apples in the pan. Roll the remaining dough pieces in the sugar mixture and place on top of apples.
- Pour the melted butter over top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove by place a heatproof plate over pan and turn out. Cool for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Drizzle cream cheese icing over the bread, allowing it to run down the sides. Serve warm.