Baked Lemon and Dill Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce
This is my favorite salmon recipe!
- 2 (6 oz) salmon fillets, bones removed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 sprigs dill
Creamy Dill Sauce:
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- Juice and Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place salmon on baking sheet. Season fish with salt and pepper. Squeeze lemon juice over fish and place lemon zest, garlic and dill sprig on top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Remove and serve with creamy dill sauce and garnish with dill. Yum!!