Roasted Honey Basalmic Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons basalmic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl toss all of the ingredients together until combined. Pour on baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until the sprouts are tender-crisp.