Roasted Lemon Garlic & Parsley Trout
A simple and delicious way to cook trout. It’s fresh and perfectly flaky.
- 2 (4 oz) trout fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl whisk oil, parsley, garlic, lemon zest and juice, red pepper flakes, paprika, salt and pepper until combined.
- Place fillets on baking sheet and pour parsley mixture over trout, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until fully cooked and flaky.
- Remove and garnish with parsley.