Grilled Chicken Bruschetta
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl whisk all of the chicken marinade ingredients until combined. Place chicken into a large zip lock bag and pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag and toss to coat until chicken is fully covered in marinade. Place in refrigerator and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl combine all of the bruschetta ingredients and stir to combine. Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from the marinade and place on the grill. Grill for 4-6 minutes per side or until temperature reaches 165 degrees F at it’s thickest part.
- Remove and top with bruschetta. Garnish with basil and parmesan cheese, optional.