Cheesy Quiche w/ Bacon, Tomato and Spinach
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 8 sliced bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup frozen spinach, cooked, squeezed
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Munster cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teas pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place pie crust into tart baking dish or pie dish. Use fingers to press and form crust to dish. Poke a few holes in bottom of crust and bake for 10 minutes or until slightly puffy.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs and milk until combined. Stir in bacon, spinach, tomatoes, green onion, cheese, salt and pepper and mix until everything is coated in egg mixture.
- Pour egg mixture into pie crust. Return to oven and bake for 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Serve warm.