Sweet Potato Fries
Extra crispy and delicious!
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch fries
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Generously spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl place all the ingredients and toss well until each fry is coated.
- Pour on baking sheet and spread out evenly. Make sure you don’t crowd the potatoes because they will steam and not bake. You may need two baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and give the potatoes a flip. Return to oven and bake for 15 more minutes or until fries are crispy and browned.