Double Chocolate Chip Truffles
The perfect treat for any occasion. They also make a super cute gift around the holidays!
- 1 (16 oz) package chocolate chip cookies, baked and cooled
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 (12 oz) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, optional
- In a food processor place chocolate chip cookies, cream cheese and salt. Pulse until mixture is fully combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then place into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl place the semi-sweet chocolate chips. Melt chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- Roll dough balls in chocolate gently using a fork. Tap the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on parchment paper. Make sure you work quickly.
- Place truffles in refrigerator for about 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- If using white chocolate drizzle, follow the same microwave instructions and drizzle over truffles.