Walnut Crusted Salmon
This beautiful salmon fillet is straight from Pike Place Market in Seattle, WA. It’s as fresh as they come and absolutely delicious!
- 1 lb salmon, skin on, bones removed
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup walnuts, unsalted, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dijon, lemon juice, tarragon, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on baking sheet, skin down. Pour dijon mixture over salmon and spread evenly until fillet is completly covered.
- Sprinkle walnuts evenly and completely over top of salmon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.