Pulled Chicken Sliders w/ Cilantro Lime Aioli
Crock pot recipes are super easy and perfect for a week night meal!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2-3 dashes hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- In a medium bowl place grated onion, bbq sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, olive oil, vinegar, hot sauce, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- In a crock pot, place chicken breasts on the bottom. Pour bbq mixture over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred. Place back in crock pot for an additional 30 minutes to allow chicken to soak in juices.
- In the meantime, prepare the aioli. In a small small bowl, combine all the aioli ingredients and mix until combined. Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Place shredded chicken on a Hawaiian roll (or roll of choice) and top with cilantro aioli. Garnish with cilantro.