Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you love the sweet and salty combination like I do, then you’ll love these soft and chewy cookies!
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 (11 oz) bag soft caramel bites
- 1 tablespoon sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add in corn syrup, egg and vanilla and continue to beat until fully combined.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add flour mixture into wet mixture and beat until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and caramel bites.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle sea salt flakes over cookies and press gently into the dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Allow to cool for 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack.