Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft and Chewy cookies! Simply delicious!
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl of a stand mixer, beat together butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and creamy. Add in egg and vanilla and mix on low until just incorporated.
- Slowly add in flour, lemon juice and salt and mix until crumbles start to form.
- Fold in Nutella and chocolate chips. Do not over mix, you want to see streaks of Nutella through the cookies.
- Use your hands to form dough into a large ball.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough into 1-inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack.