Red Wine and Soy Roast Beef
So tender and just falls apart!
- 1 (3 lb) sirloin tip roast
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium beef broth
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- In a medium bowl combine garlic, red wine, soy sauce, beef broth, salt and pepper.
- In a crock pot, place sirloin tip roast. Pour red wine mixture over roast. Place the lid on and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove roast and shred using 2 forks. Set aside.
- Place the juices from the crock pot in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch with 1 cup of water, then pour into the saucepan and continue whisking. Bring to a boil and whisk until sauce starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and serve over shredded beef. Garnish with fresh parsley.
2 thoughts on “Red Wine and Soy Roast Beef”
This looks fantastic. Can’t wait to try! I love cooking with soy. I love the flavor. Thanks!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hope you enjoy it 😃 This is one of my
Favorite recipes! I agree, soy adds such great flavor, so good!!